- Classical peripherals such as material magazines that transfer the material from the bundle or diagonal position to the infeed section.
- Length-measuring systems that measure input lengths to optimize the cuts.
- Positioning systems - using rollers or driver systems with light barriers, laser measuring systems, length measurement limit stops or positioning grippers depending on the required
- Roller conveyors with prismatic or cylindrical rollers not driven or driven individually or in groups.
- Residual pieces or samples are disposed of by movement through residual flaps, pushers or by manipulators with grippers or magnets.
- Good pieces can be transported out to magazines or stacked on pallets over discharge roller conveyors.
Measuring systems or scales are optional extras for recording or correcting cut lengths, along with integration of marking systems,
labeling, chamfering, and drilling stations.